Imagine a workplace where you can do the best work of your career… a workplace where you are encouraged and supported to become the highest version of yourself both professionally and personally.
At Sentis we embrace and unleash the potential of people — in workplaces and in life. Our deep expertise in psychology and neuroscience allow us to positively impact individual’s lives and organisations for the better, every day.
Sentis are a team of dedicated, values-based professional who work with organisations to achieve tangible outcomes in the areas of safety and wellbeing. Our distinctive solutions-based approach focuses on creating sustainable, transformational change using applied psychology and cognitive based training and embedding techniques. In order to provide world class solutions to our clients we have a range of roles and skills in our team:
- Leadership and Organisational Change Experts
- Employee Safety and Wellbeing Specialists
- Project Managers
- Business Development Specialists
- Research Scientists
- IT and Graphic Designers
- Technology Experts
- People and Culture
- Support Teams
Life on the road as a Sentis consultant
At Sentis, we embody our values in everything we do. We…
- Bring Our Passion
- Own It
- Seek Mastery
- Show We Care
- Flexible, supportive environment including flexible work arrangements.
- Be valued and recognised — talent and teamwork is highly valued, with awards and recognition provided to employees who bring our values to life.
- Mentoring and professional development opportunities including regular development days and work retreats . Also the opportunity to work with award winning in-house thought leaders.
- Travel opportunities both within Australia and beyond.
- Fun, friendly and forward-thinking team environment featuring the latest technology and colleagues who wake up excited to come to work every day.
- Make a difference through work that changes individual’s lives and organisations for the better, as well as yearly charitable initiatives.
“We start with people who have a motivation to make the world a better place.” Tony O’Brien, Managing Director