Building engaged and high performing teams
Today the concept of leadership is continually being redefined and leaders are being challenged to inspire teams to perform better in a landscape that is evolving. Leaders are often expected to be skilled coaches, with the ability to engage, inspire, and retain great people. Being able to communicate effectively, align your team with a compelling purpose and coach your team through challenges and success are key skills of great leadership.
Based on our unique understanding of psychology, the brain and its impact on human performance, workplace culture experts Sentis are offering a four-part webinar series with supporting coaching sessions to equip management and front-line leaders with powerful tools to build engaged and high performing teams in dynamic workplace environments.
Webinar 1: Building trust for engagement and high performance
Wednesday 28 September 2016, 1-2pm AEST
- Value and benefits of creating a culture of trust
- Role of leadership in building trust in the workplace
- Pathways to building and maintaining trust between leaders and their teams
Webinar 2: Flying in formation towards a common goal
Wednesday 5 October 2016, 1-2pm AEST
- Explore why an organisational vision is critical to performance
- Discuss common roadblocks to sharing or generating engagement and ownership of a vision
- Explore steps to sharing a vision that will drive ownership and performance in your team
Webinar 3: Communication through coaching
Wednesday 12 October 2016, 1-2pm AEST
- Understand the coaching leadership style
- Explore benefits of developing strong coaching skills as a leader
- Develop core skills of coaching
Webinar 4: Creating a culture of continuous improvement
Friday 21 October 2016, 1-2pm AEST
- Understand the characteristics of a learning culture
- Explore the business case for nurturing a learning culture
- Explore the steps to creating a learning culture through: effective error management, and leading and nurturing innovation
How can I build on the concepts learned in the webinar series?
Attending webinars entitles you to book in for one-on-one coaching sessions with a Sentis coach to further develop your skills, deepen your understanding of the concepts explored, and create a personalised action plan to guide your ongoing development across the four areas. Find out more about our one-on-one coaching offering.
Webinar packages (including access to recordings after each session)
- $159 (incl. GST) for the four webinars booked together or $55 (incl. GST) per webinar
Coaching packages (available for webinar participants only)
- $290 (incl. GST) for one coaching session, or
- $1290 (incl. GST) for five coaching sessions
How do I secure a place?
Places are limited. Register now to secure your place.