As we move from one year into the next, the focus for many businesses is strengthening the capabilities of line leaders to manage and lead safety within their organisations.
After a successful run of our public sessions in 2016, Sentis are kicking off our 2017 program in Perth this March 23 – 24.
Across a two day program, participants will learn:
- How to invest in safety culture excellence through developing your people
- The interaction of psychology and safety and how to engage the brain in driving a positive safety culture
- Understanding and controlling the brain for safety
- How to apply a range of skills to influence helpful safety attitudes of your people
Who would benefit from this program?
- Decision makers who are invested in creating a mature safety culture
- Safety professionals looking to enhance their knowledge
- Leaders interested in developing their skills to boost performance
Date: Thursday 23 and Friday 24 March 2017
Location: Cliftons Training Centre on St Georges Terrace, Perth
Investment: $1395 + GST
Early bird discounts available for bookings received before 31 January 2017. See program brochure for more details.
If you are interested in developing your skills in safety leadership and understanding how to engage the brain to pursue excellence in your performance, contact Mathew Bowen, Regional Manager Client Solutions to register your attendance: firstname.lastname@example.org