"If you were to ask anyone what they’re most proud of at Sentis, they’d tell you it’s the changes that we see in people every day. Our mission and purpose is to change organisations and individuals' lives for the better. To be able to say what we do is a positive thing and to see the impact, makes you feel pretty good."Anthony Gibbs, CEO
Imagine a workplace where you can do the best work of your career... where you are encouraged and supported to become the highest version of yourself, both personally and professionally.
Sentis are a team of dedicated, values-based professionals who work with organisations to achieve tangible outcomes in safety performance. We focus on creating sustainable, transformational change using applied psychology and cognitive-based training and embedding techniques. In order to provide world-class solutions to our clients we employ a range of roles and skills in our team including:
- Leadership and Organisational Change Experts
- Employee Safety and Wellbeing Specialists
- Project Managers
- Business Development Specialists
- Research and Innovation Specialists
- Technology Experts
- Finance Specialists
- People and Culture Experts
- Support Teams
At Sentis we embrace and unleash the potential of people. Our expertise in psychology and neuroscience allow us to positively impact individual’s lives and organisations for the better, every day.
Sentis employees enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Flexible, supportive environment including flexible work arrangements.
- Be valued and recognised—talent and teamwork is highly valued, with awards and recognition provided to employees who bring our values to life.
- Mentoring and professional development opportunities including regular development days and work retreats.
- Travel opportunities both within Australia and beyond.
- Fun, friendly and forward-thinking team environment featuring the latest technology and colleagues who wake up excited to come to work every day.
- Make a difference through work that changes individual’s lives and organisations for the better, as well as yearly charitable initiatives.