- These terms and conditions (“terms”) are issued by Sentis and its related entities (“Sentis”). Sentis operates the www.sentis.com.au website and Sentis Client Portal (“Website”).
- These terms apply to all use of the Website.
- The Website is made available by Sentis for use by the general public and Sentis Clients (“Users”).
- The Website is intended to provide general information in relation to Sentis and the services it provides. It also provides Sentis Clients access to a Client Portal containing additional information and tools.
- Please read these terms carefully. Access to and use of the Website is only offered by Sentis expressly on the condition that you accept these terms without modification. By accessing or using the Website in any manner, you hereby agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not accept all of these terms, you must not use the Website.
- Sentis does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of any content provided via the Website. Such content is subject to change at any time without notice, at the discretion of Sentis.
- You acknowledge and agree that Sentis is not responsible or liable for content and information made available via the Website, including without limitation, where the content contains errors, omissions or misleading information. You should make your own evaluation regarding any content or information available through the Website. Sentis will not make any refund or payment in the event of any force majeure event or other event or loss suffered arising directly or indirectly out of the Website content, products or services.
- If you have any queries or complaints regarding the Website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. However Sentis does not warrant that it will address any or all queries or complaints.
- As a user of the Website, you agree and consent that Sentis may use your contact information and non-confidential data you have provided through the Website for all reasonable purposes related to these terms, including to provide you with marketing material and to improve the Website and User experience.
- You acknowledge that Sentis and/or its licensors own and will continue to own all intellectual property rights in the Website, and any content published on the Website. You must not modify, copy, transmit, display, perform, publish, license or create derivative works from any content, software or other material or information accessed via the Website.
- Users must
(a) only use the Website in accordance with this agreement
(b) not use the Website for any activities which breach any laws, infringe any party’s rights, or breach any industry standards, content requirements or codes
(c) not resell the Website or any products or services accessed via the Website
(e) not access, monitor or copy any content or information on the Website using any robot, spider, scraper, program, algorithm or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose;
(g) not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Website.
- Sentis does not warrant that the Website and any content or information provided through it will be uninterrupted, fault-free or provide a certain level of uptime or functionality, or content. The Website is offered “as is”.
- To the extent permitted by law and except as specifically provided herein, Sentis does not make, and expressly disclaims, any representations or warranties in connection with these terms and the Website, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, uninterrupted service, and any warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing or trade usage.
- Sentis may suspend use of the Website at any time and for any reason, without notice to you.
- Under no circumstances will Sentis be liable to a User or any third party for indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including but not limited to, lost profits or savings or damages for disappointment.
- It is a condition of your use of the Website that you indemnify Sentis against any claims, liability, damage, loss or expense that Sentis incurs or suffers as a result of any act or omission by you (including any person using your User identification), in any way connected to use of the Website.
- Sentis may vary these terms at any time, on 7 days notice by posting the variation at the beginning of the terms for a period of 30 days. If you do not agree with the variation, you must cease using the Website. You should return to these terms periodically to review the most current version.
- Sentis may assign this agreement to any person at any time.
- Your contract with Sentis is governed by the laws of Australia and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Australia to determine any dispute arising out of this contract
Sentis Client Portal Terms and Conditions
For Sentis Clients who are issued with a User identification and password to access the Sentis Client Portal area on the Website, the following additional conditions apply. In the case that there is an inconsistency between the General Terms and Conditions, and the Sentis Client Portal Terms and Conditions, the Sentis Client Portal Terms and Conditions will take precedence.
(a) may provide you with unique identification user names and/or passwords to allow Users to access and use the Sentis Client Portal on the Website. You must keep secure any such means of identification which allows access to the Website, and not permit any unauthorised person to use your personal identification details to access the Website.
(b) may suspend use of the Website at any time and for any reason, without notice to you, including by cancelling User identification details.
(a) must not use another person’s identification details without permission, or impersonate another person; and
(b) are responsible for all acts, omissions and use of the Website via your identification details
(c) may, where a current licensing agreement is in place, download content and material from the Website for use within their organisation. The use of all Sentis and logos and graphics accessed via the Website are Sentis intellectual property and subject to the terms of the licensing agreement.